[Mini] Anyone want a load of old Mini mags?

heidi at geekhouse.eu heidi at geekhouse.eu
Sat Sep 12 08:34:59 MDT 2020

Being forced to have a clear out. My old Mini Magazines have been in a box
in the shed for about two years, wondered where they'd gone after I moved.
Binders are a bit knackered but the magazines should mostly be OK.

Collection from Wigan or they're going to the tip

Sent from my Xperia by Sony smartphone

---- Dr John C Bullas wrote ----