[Mini] Where do we go now? send email to mini-list+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:24:41 MDT 2020

Hello All

https://groups.google.com/g/mini-list
============================

I have made an executive decision on the basis of the fact Google probably
are not going anywhere in the next few years

Can you sign up to mini-list at googlegroups.com please as this seems to offer
the best moderation facilities and general transparency and it supports
attachments

The framework of the group is set up, the bells and whistles need tuning

I hope you will be happy with the new home for the yahoogroups list

If you are interested in being a moderator please contact me directly
especially if you have experience of moderating a googlegroup (I have just
been an active poster to one)

Yahoogroups will die, I would rather we have cleared off to a new home way
before that day!

Many thanks

FB

John C Bullas
mini-list co-founder and yahoogroups list owner
--

On Linked In:    http://uk.linkedin.co
<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/drjohnbullas>m/in/drjohnbullas