[Mini] Ancient list window decal. A small piece of history.

G von Hoegen belvenfish at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 01:33:33 MDT 2019

Yeah, used to be really busy, I remember spending the best part of an hour a day going through all the messages, and there even was a "digest" for peeps who didn't have much time ;-)
Cheers,
Dr. Gernot Vonhoegen

BelvenServices
Senior Translator   Scientific / Technical

Schulstr. 12
17373 Ueckermünde
Germany

Tel: 004939771816977