[Mini] 48IDF carbs vs. 48IDA?

Nick W nwelburn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 14:42:44 MDT 2017

Dellorto is a good as a Weber in my view.
Did a bit more googling, I think an IDF will be a better bet as it has more
progression circuits and therefore should be possible to set up to run not on
WOT.
Suspect a 44IDF may be a better bet and keep the style points? Otherwise it'll
be torque tube to no torque?

I do love the way the Van snorts on the pair of 40IDF's it's running. Not the
easiest thing from cold with no chokes but you can prime and start using the
pump jet circuit.

Sent from my iPhone