[Mini] [minElist] Play in splines on quick release steering wheel

Andy Hayward Andy.Hayward at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 12 09:53:32 MDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm still around, but currently mini-less (long story). Many of my Dutch
mini friends are still around on the list I believe.

still intending to recover my old mini (62) from the friend who bought
her from me, when I was unable to drive any more, but currently he is
enjoying her too much to let go.

I would say a lot more than 15 years, more like 20!

Bye...Andy in Norwich (Andy in Belgium previously)