[Mini] Stolen UK: Mini Marcos MKIV - RCS 445H

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 04:39:16 MDT 2017

On behalf of Gernot Von Hoegen (apologies if iy has been posted already)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnbullas/37395961472/

Sadly I have to confirm that my beloved Mini Marcos MKIV has been stolen
from my lock-up garage in Scotland.

Sprayed in BMW orange, sunroof registration RCS 445H full roll cage, Marcos
beam axle, sports seats, no carpets, perspex windows all round except front
windscreen, battery box behind passenger seat, Mamba wheels with yokohama
tyres, 1293 engine with Weber carb, single bore centre exhaust.

If anyone has been offered anything comparable...

email:belvenfish at yahoo.co.uk

Please forward this to relevant groups as you feel fit

Regards

FB