[Mini] high-beam LED 1400 millicandela at 1m only drawing 2.5A

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Tue May 16 03:21:34 MDT 2017

Just used my light meter to measure the output of one of my LCD h4
replacement modules

get a luminous flux result of 17.6 lumens.... I'm confused

https://www.compuphase.com/electronics/candela_lumen.htm

it is very bright and COOL and drawing only only 2.5a

Anyone care to tell me the light output or current load  if it were a
quartz halogen bulb?

Regards

John

Spec

   - Newly Updated Model: High Power and super bright, high-efficency
   radiating and higher universality;
   - Input Voltage: DC 8V~36V
   - Ultra Bright: 3000 Lumens,3 LED Chips lighted on for High beam, 2 LED
   Chips lighted on for low beam;
   - Integrated Design: Built-in Constant Current Dual-Driver, Instant full
   brightness without start up delay!
   - Option Colors: White (6500K)
   - LED Type: COB
   - LED QTY: 5th Generation 3 pcs COB LED chips
   - Beam Angle: 360B0

--