[Mini] Aldon 'Amethyst' Mappable Ignition System.

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 00:17:13 MDT 2016

Well, chaps, I am the owner of one of the TPS versions of one of these
units..

http://www.aldonamethyst.co.uk/

Despite contrary postings, as the owner of a car tuned by Aldons fitted
with an Aldons AY 100(?) Dizzy, the offer of a cheap mapped system got me...

Anyone used one of these? I initially propose to map it to the ay-100
curve..... what next?

Kind regards from your resident mothboy**/ fashion victim

Dr B/ FB

**VIZ term for a fruit machine / one armed bandit addict ... captivated by
the flashing lights.