[Mini] Wanted UK: working or non-working Mini speedometer single twin or triple clock

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Sat May 14 14:48:12 MDT 2016

Hi!

Project Timeslip progresses, I am building a device to correct speedo cable
rotation to match non-standard configurations (whether changes to final
drive, tyre size or clock swap).

Does anyone in the UK have a scrap or surplus speedo? With the last foot of
cable would be nice, I need one for the tinkering phase! Just need any
speedo head for the rotating parts.....

Might be able to offer some trinkets in return, I think I might have some
LED light bulbs for the rear clusters, need to check...

Many thanks, can email you a shipping label if I have the weight and
dimensions.

Cheers

JB

--