[Mini] Body mods: removal of rear wheelarch overhang.....

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:02:50 MST 2016

I need to interrogate "modify your mini" to check my facts.... it was how
it was done with COO though

Jb

On 9 Dec 2016 19:09, <belvenfish at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Dear Dr Bullas,

The top of the inner arch will be way too high. arm yourself with a
measuring stick and see just how much you'll cut out this way. I don't
think you can lower it that much without impairing the geometry.
Of course I stand corrected.

Cheers
Dr. Gernot Vonhoegen

BelvenServices
Senior Translator   Scientific / Technical

Belven 55
4730 Raeren
Belgien

Tel: 0032/87/33 97 35