[Mini] Mini Happy Returns of the season! ADDENDUM

Richard Porter ricp at minijem.plus.com
Tue Nov 24 10:45:26 MST 2015

On 18 Nov 2015 Dr John C Bullas  wrote:

> ==
> PLEASE PLEASE check the prices are not astronomical as some of the less
> mainstream publishers seem to be being sold by some, at inflated prices!
> ==

> http://fatblokeracing.org/minibooklist.shtml

Well I get this page but there's no booklist - just top and bottom
banners and a link "down to end and the site search box" but no search
box.

NetSurf 3.4 on RISC OS 6.16
Firefox 42.0 on MacOS 10.10.5

However using Chrome 4.2 on Android 5.1.1 or Browser on ubuntu 15.04 I
get two Amazon Prime banners with a "Recommended" book list in the
middle.

Looks like some browser compatibility issues.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:ricp at minijem.plus.com
I don't want a "user experience" - I just want stuff that works.