[Mini] Mini happy returns of the season! http://fatblokeracing.org/minibooklist.shtml

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:46:41 MST 2015

Listers

I finally synthesed my Mini library down to a few classics, however there
are quirks between issues of the same book that might mean the pre-revision
copies have that nugget of information.

http://fatblokeracing.org/minibooklist.shtml

I am more than happy to answer any questions regarding a league table of
which ones to chose, the ones on brakes like a few others make good general
reading.

Also thrown in are a few objets that are not books, I have added DVDs and a
few gadgets to the collection.

I hope you find it a good read, please be aware if you are NOT in the UK,
the DVD content might not be your region....

I will be adding to this list as the days roll on as the pits gets more of
a sort out....

Car news:

#9 is well along the road for hitting the tarmac (again) early next year,
the next job is to pull together a +/- 50A ammeter and voltmeter as two
coloured LED outputs within a 52mm guage body..... I want a minimalist
layout but maximal information!

REgards

Dr B... a.k.a. Fatbloke