[Mini] UK: Anyone interested in LED or HID replacements for H4 or H1 lamps

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 04:45:23 MST 2015

Listers in the UK

I am kitting out my lamp pod with LED light units in place of the H4 bulbs.
I have already imported one or two H1 replacements.

On a purely selfish basis I am asking if anyone is interested in buying
either the H1 or H4 units to add to the order, this will reduce the
pro-rata carriage.

The output equals or exceeds existing bulbs with far lower current demands,
in terms of difference a controller/poer supply needs to be accomodated....

Pl. contact me off list if you are interested, the best H4 replacements
come out at $60 approx plus postage for a pair of H4 LED units complete,
the H1 and HID units come out cheaper.

Pip Pip

John