[Mini] Arduino / Raspberry Pi driven air/fuel ratio gauge

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:25:47 MST 2013

Greetings

Some of you may recall my attempts to get a JAW wideband lambda
sensor based air/fuel ratio meter working on my Mini

Fresh from an afternoon learning how Raspberry Pi computers
and Arduino processing boards can be used in schools, I have this
question.... (or questions)

Has anyone on this list either used, or thinks they could use, either
of these devices to drive a 5 wire (bosch VW golf) heated wide-band
lambda sensor???

If either device (#20 approx each) can run a lambda we can have a
relatively robust air/fuel mixture gauge that will be a lot more reliable
than
the JAW

Regards

Dr B