[Mini] Help with no start on my Mini

Frits Schouten fritss at ps.gen.nz
Wed Aug 22 13:48:50 MDT 2012

I don't need that anymore. I've done the ultimate sin and replaced the Mini
engine with a 1300 Suzuki GTI engine.
Photos of the conversion can be found here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/108332542367727226630/Mini?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLXfnZOepIjXXA&feat=directlink

Cheers,
Frits.

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:19:57 -0700, Patrick Opsahl wrote

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mini-list/fritss@ps.gen.nz