[Mini] Mini List

Frits Schouten fritss at ps.gen.nz
Tue Sep 27 12:00:21 MDT 2011

That's a shame really because I think he is an authority on Minis.
But then again I might be synchronously drunk with him when he write his
posts and understand everything he puts to paper :-)

Except when he talked about brakes or was it breaking and frixtion with the
toad... Ummm, I'm loosing tthe plott here.

Cheers,
Frits.
from NZ.

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:59:44 -0400, boxweed wrote
> I have yet to understand any message that John Bullas has ever
> posted on the list.  I've always assumed that he's drunk when he
> posts to the list and I delete his messages.
>
> Bob

<snip>