[Mini] Parts Manual

Ian D. Ross irdesigns at vision.net.au
Wed Jun 30 00:29:00 MDT 2010

Hello Larry,

I have an original BMC Australia February 1965 Parts Catalogue, a
1966 BMC UK Workshop Manual, and a 1969 BMC Australia Workshop Manual
with Australian model supplement, am and in need of a 1966 Cooper S!
Perhaps we can go halves ;-)

Seriously, If there is specific information you are looking for that
I can scan and email to you, let me know.  I have scanned info from
it over the past decade or so for other Minilist members. I have
thought about scanning the Parts Manual some day, but its about
2.5kgs and 400 + pages so not a lightweight undertaking.

Cheers,

Ian