[Mgs] FYI

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed Jul 26 01:20:58 MDT 2023

UK is known for 'cool and cloudy' not to say wet (especially at the
moment ...).  Car garaged when not being used, and when it is being used
it's not thrown around.  It's used all year round when the roads are
'right' and if there is an extended period of bad weather I periodically
rotate the wheels a quarter-turn.  All of which is why I suspect this
tyre was faulty, or they just aren't built as well any more, which could
happen with any.

PaulH.