[Mgs] FYI

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Mon Jul 24 14:02:32 MDT 2023

That’s what I was suggesting. Temperature was also raised as a contributing factor. Exposure to ozone is another I have heard. But how long, is the question?

I wasn’t ready to give up on mine yet. But YMMV. Poor Jay Leno has hundreds of cars, all of which are valuable, and which he likes to drive regularly. So keeping that stable shod has to be a massive ongoing expense (especially considering that many of them have unique or uncommon tire sizes).

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB