[Mgs] SF Bay Area MG Show

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Mon Jul 17 17:42:50 MDT 2023

Please ignore if this is not in your area…

"MGs by the BAY July 22

FINAL CALL & Register at Show

We need more cars so if you didn't pre-register you can Register at the Show

It's very simple just show up after 8:30 and Register at the Show; it couldn't be easier.  BON AIR, Greenbrae, 401 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. (San Rafael, Marin County)

Entry opens  8:30
Show starts 10:00
Awards presented 1:30

Remember this is a fun no stress car show with popular judging and awards for People's Choice, Best Daily Driver, Most Customized and individual classes will be presented.  The class awards are determined by the number of cars entered.

All cars are welcome and if you're still working on your car put it on a trailer and bring it down; we'd love to see it.

For more information see the last issue of the Octagon or click on the link below."

      Click here for the Flyer <https://mgocsf.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=64d08f8f2f26031d5bdc97fb9&id=cafe9fb7f4&e=24f9539a37>

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB