[Mgs] Club Magazines

David Woerpel dtwoerpel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:27:27 MST 2023

Hello Listers,

I've recently downsized and have disposed or given away a large number
of automotive magazines.  My present dilemma is what to do with my club
magazines.  I have the Healey Chatter/Marque from about 1977 on (a few
walked off somewhere) and NAMGAR magazines.  I've kept them mostly for
the tech articles.  Are there archives of these articles so I can
recycle the boxes of magazines?  Does anybody want them?  Shipping would
be horrid I would think.  I've kept /Motor, /the early/Road & Track/(the
Bond /Peter Egan years). /Octane/ will be recycled, which tears me up
because of the quality of photos and articles.  Can't keep everything.
Let me know what you think about keeping the Healey and MGA magazines.

Sun's out today but it's 25* so Sprite is tucked away.
Thanks for any response.  Be well,

Dave W

'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500