[Mgs] MGA wiper motor

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:04:57 MST 2023

	I think the 1800 badge would be fun to do.
	If you do not have one in mind, have a look at several YouTube videos in which a fellow is making castings, using PlayDoh as the mold and a mix of baking soda and CA glue. In my mind’s eye I see the 1600 pressed in to make the mold, modified by you to make an 8 of the 6.
Bob