[Mgs] 1958 MGA

dave northrup dave at ranteer.com
Wed Feb 15 10:29:39 MST 2023

When I bought the car there was no heater.

I purchased a used heater, and I'm looking at how to actually put it in.

It looks to me like you have to remove the two small tubes on the bottom half, put it in, then put them back on?  you can't angle it in?  Barney's site says (I believe) you have to remove these.  Number 17 here -  http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/heater/hr102r.htm

I'm hesitant to do much experimenting as the car paint is new and I don't want to scratch it.