[Mgs] Salvage title

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:43:37 MDT 2022

Hi Tom,
	That’s terrible news.
	Generally speaking, a car that burns by itself can be salvaged/recovered and can be restored.   A car that is in a garage or barn fire may have its metal annealed, changing its strength.  An engineer can explain this better, but most owners of burned cars will stay away from one that was baked.
	One would think that the salvage title would push down the value, but I have no direct knowledge.  One of the guys in our club owns a couple of cars, not MGs, that he has bought from insurance companies, repaired and repainted them, and has had good service from them.  He is a talented and experienced fellow.
	Do you have pictures of the car that you can share?
Bob