[Mgs] 3RD Brake Light

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 05:25:55 MST 2022

	Good on you for doing that.  Installation of 3rd brake light brings somewhat greater peace of mind to driver of the MGB, and we like to think it helps to keep our cars on the road.
	I did as you, with generic LED unit, some years ago. Now that we have more and better choices, a larger one may take its place.
	A previous DPO replaced fenders and did not install the side lamps.  While I have never thought they were things of beauty, a benefit to having them, on front at least, is that they can be wired into turn signal flashers.
Bob