[Mgs] My MGB update

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:43:52 MDT 2022

Hello friends,
   A day or three ago I wrote a long note chronicling the work beginning on
my '72 MGB. A couple of you responded with encouragement. Thank you.
   Now here's a list of the work done to date, and further plans.

+ Tires and wheels cleaned and tire pressures set.
+ Twin SUs reinstalled and tuned, air cleaners put on.
+ Fuel level sender seal replaced and now no more leak.
+ New alloy radiator installed.
+ Fan blade repainted yellow.
+ Both rear and left front wheelwell painted.

To do:

o Paint the right front wheelwell.
o Back-flush the head and block's cooling passages.
o Install the new thermostat.
o Adding 50:50 antifreeze: distilled water mix.
o Remount the master cylinders' mechanism cover.
o Adjust the brake light switch.
o Replace or clean one turn signal lamp.
o Do all the other stuff I have forgotten to include.

Rick