[Mgs] No Turn Signals

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 20:23:17 MDT 2022

Last week the turn signals in the 69 MGB GT just stopped working.  I have
replaced the flasher unit.  I know it is getting power because it audibly
makes a clicking sound when I flip the turn signal stalk.  I checked the
fuses, both are good.  I checked the incandescent bulbs in the front and
they were OK.  The rear turn signals are LED and quite new.  I'm kind of at
a loss here.  They were working when I stopped the car at the dog park and
the just weren't working when I started the car back up.  Anything else I
can check here?
Mike MacLean