[Mgs] MGB rear brake questions

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Sat Oct 23 12:33:50 MDT 2021

You have the wrong wheel cylinders. The GTs have a different (larger)
rear brake cylinder than the roadsters. The roll pins are in different
locations to prevent them from inadvertently getting swapped. I don't
think you want to use the GT cylinders on a roadster as it would put too
much braking in the rear which will make the car very tail happy under
emergency braking.

Cheers,
Dave