[Mgs] Brake Booster

h.duinhoven at planet.nl h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Oct 11 02:36:41 MDT 2021

Depends to what car you compare Michael.

My 1971 also does not have a booster, but the brakes are working very well and with good “feeling”.

Other parts of the brake system may well contribute to the need of a firmer pressure than expected like:

Brake calliper pistons may be not moving freely

Master cylinder may in need of a service – overhaul

Brake pedal pivot point not working well…

Hans

71 BGT