[Mgs] Radios

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:41:59 MDT 2021

   UK did have different radio frequencies, and their TV screen has a different count of lines/pixels or something.
   In Hemmings Motor News he may find adverts for US companies that will put US guts into the radio, should he want it to receive here.
   For many years I had a Motorola that looked similar. When it died, I took it to a guy who has brought back to life my 1960s KLH 21 and my 1972 MGB British Leyland (actually Motorola, dealer-installed) radios.
Bob