[Mgs] Weber 45DCOE & Maniflow Intake Manifold For Sale

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Mon Nov 1 08:32:42 MDT 2021

Greetings from a long-time missing from this forum ex- MGB Racer.

As much as I miss my old "B" there is little chance I will ever get another
and I just found this lightly used Maniflow intake manifold and Weber 45DCOE
among the "stuff" in my garage.

I used this carb & manifold for a short time with the '66 MGB I owned for
many years. I don't remember how long either was used. But, it is time to
send them on to help another MGBer go faster.

The Maniflow intake retails for £185 or $250. The Weber is a 45DCOE  152,
No. 242 02 made in Spain. Looking at one on eBay asking $518 for a new one.
Do a search for 45DCOE's on eBay and you find all kinds of NON-Weber carbs.
But, this is a real one and includes a bunch of jets (Air Correction, Main &
Pump), new gaskets and linkage pieces.

Make me an offer for the combination. Buyer pays the shipping from SW
Florida.

Norm Sippel

727-787-5929 (mobile)