[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 166, Issue 2

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:25:08 MDT 2021

> I think this list is archived, which would allow a bad actor to see both
the content and other members names and email addresses. They have no other
information on anyone other than what's been shared on the list, so these
threats are idle  at best. Just ignore them or block them. Someone with IT
experience could peruse the email headers and metadata in the actual
threatening emails and possibly find the actual source, but the source is
likely foreign and possibly not even human. Just delete them.

From: <h.duinhoven at planet.nl>