[Mgs] Suspicious email

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 07:12:33 MDT 2021

I think it's safe to say that any email or text requesting a gift card is
going to be a scam. I get texts occasionally purporting to be from my
broker asking me to go out and buy gift cards because 'she's tied up in a
meeting'. I sometimes play around with them, but mostly just tell them to
f*** off and block the number.

Dan D
'76B, '65B project probably going to sell (but not for gift cards)
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/