[Mgs] [EXT] Water Pump

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 05:13:43 MDT 2021

   Fireballs are hot boats, fun to sail.  I tried, but failed, to get a class established in CT.
   When I taught sailing, back then, my encouragement to the non-winners was that the race winners rarely learned much, but that those behind had many examples of better sailing.
   Mandatory MG content:  My TD towed a Penguin dinghy on a trailer for short distances, and an MGB towed a Laser dinghy many miles.
   I had to look up the VJ dinghy.   Aussies sail harder than we do. That is a fast boat, large sail plan, looks to be a hoot.
Bob