[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 169, Issue 8

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:46:43 MDT 2021

The country of manufacture was not mentioned in the Moss catalog.  They
only offer this one pump for this year (1969) MG.  I am not complaining
about the price, but I do not have a lot of faith in anything made in
China.  It is made of cast iron and the quality of the casting does not
look bad at all.  The shaft turns smoothly.  I'm just worried how long this
pump will last knowing the quality of Chinese manufacturing.  Does anyone
make a quality water pump for a 1969 MG?
Mike MacLean