[Mgs] Hose to ?????

dave dave at ranteer.com
Mon Jun 21 07:56:33 MDT 2021

This is an extraordinarily original car.  We are pretty sure even the paint is original.  It even has the original dealer installed MGB side stripes and logo, the unleaded only sticker under the gas cap, and all the stickers in the engine compartment.  Since it’s a Texas car it has some surface rust in the engine compartment but other than that its quite clean.  I’ll post pictures at some point.

It only has 54k miles, most of which are documented.  Pretty much everything is there and original.  We only replaced the drive side seat foam, webbing, the battery, and the fan relay.

We think we are the third owners.  I think the first owner drove it a bit, then the second owner mostly kept it in his condo parking garage.