[Mgs] Dashpot Oil

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Jun 15 15:35:05 MDT 2021

Mike,
Everyone has an opinion on this subject.  If you
are happy with 20 wt, use that.  If you want to
try 90 wt gear oil, give that a try.  I don't
believe any of these choices are going to damage
anything.  It is pretty easy to switch if you
want to try something else.  Someone will tell
you that the gear oil and motor oil are not
measured on the same scale.  I guess that someone
is
me.  https://bobistheoilguy.com/viscosity-charts/
  John Twist knows more about MGs than just about
anyone, but some equally wise people disagree
with him on this particular subject.  I don't
think you are going to find a "right" answer.

-Steve T.