[Mgs] Door panel fasteners

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:03:58 MDT 2021

    At some point, MG stopped using screws and finishing washers, replacing them with plastic push-fasteners.  These were twisted into slots/openings on the unfinished side of door panels, then pushed through the plastic sheet and into holes in the door metal.
    As the sound of panel removal was usually punctuated by the ‘crack’ of these things snapping off, many doors are now in service with no push-fasteners. They were pretty much generic items; if that’s what held your door panels on, you should be able to find them in bags at any parts store.
Bob