[Mgs] Gasket Suggestions FuelTank

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Tue Jul 6 14:07:25 MDT 2021

Cork works well.  The holes for screws should be slightly snaller
than the screws, so you have to push the screws through the holes in
the cork.  When tightened the cork wil constrict to seal the screw threads.

Ne new Viton gaskets have oversize holes for the screws and will not
seal on the screw threads.  Moss sells half a dozen nylon washers for
this hopiunt eh washers wil seal under the screw heads.  That may
work, but should be unnecessary if you jut use the factory prescribed
cork gasket.