[Mgs] [EXT] bleed screws

John DiFede difejo1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:06:21 MST 2021

If the wheel cylinder was replaced there’s no telling what you might have.  On my mgb at one point the rear cylinders each had a different size bleed screw.  I needed a different wrench for each one.

Your threads could be metric if the cylinder was replaced and the replacement was manufactured in the Far East.

Sent from my iPhone