[Mgs] Fuel Pump?

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sat Jan 16 21:58:35 MST 2021

I don't know where you live or what the weather is like, but the
whole story sounds like a classic vapor lock situation.  The car runs
great except in stop and go traffic, as the heat builds under the
bonnet.  See if the idling/inching scenario makes it happen
again.  Maybe some more burgers are in order!

-Steve T.