[Mgs] help!

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 05:15:10 MST 2021

	Patience, guile and perhaps a few helpful words you learned in the Navy will get this piece back into place.
	As you peer into the door you will see that there are two of these, one front, and this one rear.  I think you will have to wind/push the glass up in order to get this rear guide slipped into place. The tab at the bottom is bolted to a support welded in the door. You may  find its bolt rattling in bottom of the door.
	Workshop manual does not explain this clearly. It’s a bit of fit and fiddle to get it positioned so the glass is secure and moves smoothly.
	While the door is apart, clean off old grease from the winder gears and old oil from everything.  Fresh grease and oil will make a remarkable difference in ease of window operation
Bob