[Mgs] Mold

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed Apr 28 09:53:39 MDT 2021

Indeed.  For a short while I used a thick cotton cover over my roadster in a
garage and mould developed inside.  Left it uncovered ever since with either
the roof or windows down and it hasn't happened since.  I do use mine all
year round though, when the roads have dried up after rain after salt.

My son has a canvas 'garage' and the mice chewed wiring and it needed gel
packs to keep the dampness down inside the car.  He now has a drive-in
Carcoon (Google it) inside the same garage and no problems with either.

Paul.