[Mgs] New Clutch Slave Cylinder (MGA) problem

h.duinhoven at planet.nl h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Tue Apr 27 02:15:47 MDT 2021

Bleeding can be time consuming.

My son repeatedly pressed the pedal in, whereafter I opened the bleed valve.

The spring pressure of the clutch makes the slave piston move backwards including pushing the liquid and air out of the bleed valve. After many times repeating this procedure, the system was fine.

Same procedure for refreshing the liquid every 2 years.

Cheers,

Hans

71 BGT