[Mgs] E10 or ethanol at 10%

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Mon Apr 19 09:53:33 MDT 2021

Or you can read the same tech articles here, which were posted on my
web site by permisson (and request) of the author Paul Ireland before
it was published in the printed book.

http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/fuel/pdf/modern_petrol_and_classic_cars.pdf
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/fuel/pdf/modern_petrol_volatility.pdf
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/fuel/pdf/suck_squeeze_bang_blow.pdf