[Mgs] Fwd: Buying an European classic car

Peter Chast pchastnow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 09:42:01 MDT 2021

Looks like a new spammer with our list?

Thanks,
Pete

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jay & Paul <paul.klein1964 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:42 AM
Subject: Buying an European classic car
To: Paul Klein <paul.klein1964 at gmail.com>

*Greetings, I hope this message finds you well and safe.*

*I'm not sure if I got the correct address. *

*Jim Turner gave me your contact information, he's a member of the British
Car Club Of America.*

*I'm looking to buy an European classic car such as British, German or
Italian.*

*Jim thinks you may have or know about a one for sale.*

*Actually, I'm restoring my Dad's 1982 Ferrari GTB. I'll consider any
condition.*

*Please let me know, I'll not be wasting your time.*

*Sincerely,*

*Paul & Denise Klein*
*Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest*
*of places if you look at it right (Garcia/Hunter)*