[Mgs] New MG Sports Car Concept

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 09:28:31 MDT 2021

My brother in law has the current gen, and it's a little tough to get out
of. Once it in fits nicely but it's very low.

Hans - one could argue that this concept IS a modern set-up.... ;-) Based
on my first month with my Tesla Model Y, I'd absolutely consider anything
with an electric drivetrain from this point on. I don't plan to buy another
internal combustion vehicle for my daily use.

Dan D
'21 Tesla MY, '76B, '65B
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/