[Mgs] 30 years. 3 decades.

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Sun Apr 11 10:30:06 MDT 2021

Hello folks,

I have been a Team.net member since Moses bought his materials for the
ark.  It has done nothing short of being amazing.   One blazing effort
was obtaining two panels for my MGB GT V8 from a member at under $300
when 'suppliers' wanted $3,000 (for those arithmatically minded that
is1/10 the price). /But wait there is more! /The parts arrived and I was
gob-smacked to find they where /original BL parts !!!!

/I run the Aston Martin Feltham Club with a mere 165 members - BUT
membership is not simple as we keep a record of members data - including
photos.   So I know what it is like for Mark. AND I do not have his
computer skills.

Mark - can I send wampum by PayPal?????

Cheers
Barrie