[Mgs] New MG Sports Car Concept

Paul Root ptroot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:25:50 MDT 2021

The world has gone SUV. This is eye-candy to get people to think MG, but it
will never come out.

I don't really like the angles, you can't really see what it would look
like.

They have had a number of concepts over the last few years that all "harken
back" or "reminisce" about past cars. But they never go forward.  All the
companies do that. Nissan really got me 5 years ago when they did a retro
510 thing. I was ready to buy that. But after saying they really want to
think about building it, they just dropped it.

There is also the part about MG won't come back to the US.