[Mgs] MGA 1500 Front Brakes

h.duinhoven at planet.nl h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Oct 26 05:13:04 MDT 2020

Take the drums of the front brakes off and verify for any leaky save cylinders.
If a cylinder has leaked, the brake shoes are contaminated with brake fluid, causing bad brake operation.

So ordering brake cylinders is a good idea, but replacing any brake shoes which have been in contact with brake fluid also is important.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Hans 71 BGT